The funds are provided by governmental institutions and international developmental institutions in Europe, America and Africa.
1. Company should have operated for 2-3 years.
2. Greenfield projects not financed currently
3. Audited Accounts would be required.
4. Minimum threshold $3.5m, but $5m to $30m preferred.
5. Company needs to have positive EBITDA.
6. Owners Equity should be 30%, so finance would be 70%.
7. Repayment tenor: 1 to 12 years depending on complexity of project.
8. Technical assistance provided by funder to funded companies.
Eligibility Criteria & Profile
1. Project loans and corporate loans of between US$10 million and US$50 million
2. Company should have operated for 2-3 years.
3. Greenfield projects not financed.
4. Audited Accounts would be required.
5. Senior debt
6. Subordinated and/or mezzanine debt
7. Loans in US$ or €. Local currency loans possible in certain circumstances
8. Loan periods of up to 20 years
9. Investment through Bond issues
1. Energy generation, transmission and supply
2. Water and waste services
3. Telecommunications and digital communications infrastructure
4. Transportation/ Logistics
5. Bulk storage and logistics facilities
6. Gas transportation, distribution and storage
7. Infrastructure components and equipment
8. Agriculture supporting infrastructure
9. Affordable housing
NB: There is high interest in Agribusiness projects.
Send us the Preliminary Company Project Form on: firstname.lastname@example.org